Stunning oceanfront location with coastline views to the north and vast horizon views to the west. A private peninsula provides maximum views of Saunders Reef, Havens Neck, Hearn Gulch and all the way to the Stornetta National Monument Lands. The home includes warm wood interiors, walls of windows, skylights and white water views from nearly every room. Privately situated with 3 bedrooms/2 baths, attached garage, hot tub. Close to Bowling Ball Beach, Schooner Gulch Beach and Hearn Gulch Beach accesses. Watch the whales and birds migrate and sunsets throughout the year.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining/Living Combo,Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,Washer Included
- Bath Description
- Fiberglass,Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Electric Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater
- Propane. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Interior Access.
- Wood, Shingle
- Uncovered Deck
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flag Lot,Shape Irregular, Uncovered Deck. Flag Lot,Shape Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cassie Henderson, Kennedy & Associates
Agent License: 01355194 Office License: 00522478
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.