Coastal country homestead! Sunshine, privacy, big Redwoods, room to roam on approx. 10 level, useable acres. Acreage spans west toward China Gulch, with beautiful trees, ocean views at the western end. Surrounded by large acreage to the west/north. Near town, beaches, Gualala River & the Arts Center. Home has beautiful exposed beams, clear Redwood siding, spacious living area, upstairs loft, multiple view windows and a big sunny deck overlooking the fruit orchard, garden & seasonal pond. There's an eagle's nest tree house/studio with propane heat. Home had a major addition/renovation in 1984 (finaled '87) with design by Dan Levin, AIA, adding on to original house which was kitchen & master bedroom/bath. There's propane F/A heat, plus on-grid Solar panels added 2016, and 220V electric car charger. A spacious detached garage/workshop/barn for your projects & storage, plus a multi-car carport, lean-to and outbuildings. High-speed Internet available. Served by N. Gualala Water.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Ground Floor,Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Fiberglass,Tile
- Family Room
- Great Room
- Dining/Living Combo,Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Butcher Block Counters
- Master Bath
- Bath Description
- Fiberglass,Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Electric Range,Gas Plumbed,Gas Water Heater
- Carpet, Linoleum, Simulated Wood
- Propane. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Free Standing,Gas Piped,See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s),Storage Area(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Converted Garage,Covered,Detached,EV Charging,RV Possible,Workshop in Garage.
- Cedar, Redwood Siding
- Uncovered Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond Seasonal,Private,Secluded, Uncovered Deck. Pond Seasonal,Private,Secluded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Patty Bettega, Kennedy & Associates
Agent License: 01042567
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.